Please answer all questions honestly. If more than one answer seems to fit, choose the one that is most applicable to you.
1. What color do you prefer?
2. Which set of values appeals to you most?
Leadership – Control – Reason – Analysis
Passion – Aggression – Anger – Force
Endurance – Patience – Resistance – Strength
Creativity – Originality – Curiosity – Inspiration
3. You are alone in a strange location. Choose one of these four objects:
4. Your personality can mostly be summed up by one word:
5. In a secret chamber deep inside an ancient pyramid filled with fabulous treasure, what one item will you pick?
Golden crown that will let you rule the world.
Chest of golden coins that will give you power to manipulate the world.
Necklace of priceless jewels that will bring you beauty and joy.
Old Illuminated book that will inspire with wonder and reveal the secrets of the universe.
Ancient intricate painting that will give you a glimpse into the fine workings of history.
Jewel-encrusted sword that will give you universal glory.
Amulet of great power to protect you and all you care about.
A ring of heavy keys that will open all doors for you.
A mysterious unknown object that sparkles more than all the other items.
6. Do you prefer to:
7. When you find yourself without money and a mountain of bills to pay, you:
Furiously consider all your options to work out some way to come up with the money.
Contact your friends or relatives and ask for an emergency loan.
Contact your creditors and rationally explain your situation.
Try not to think of your bills piling up and occupy yourself with other things in your life.
Pray to a deity for relief.
Get depressed, brood, lose sleep and become a nervous wreck until you are unable to function.
Console yourself with food or other pleasurable sensory experiences.
8. Your child (imagine that you have one even if you don't) has been hanging out with a bad crowd. You:
Secretly decide to show your child more affection by giving unexpected gifts; spend more time with her or him.
Secretly spy on your child to see what is really going on.
Ignore the situation your life is hard enough as it is, and your kid will cope somehow.
Confront the child with a firm lecture and the threeat of possible punishment.
Confront the child in a diplomatic manner and have a heart-to-heart talk.
Seriously consider your own behavior to see if you are somehow at fault.
Give your child more absorbing and interesting tasks around the house and try to involve them in other fun hobbies.
9. Be perfectly honest: you are most attracted to people who:
Are kind and compassionate to you and others.
Make you laugh and make you happy.
Are physically fit, graceful, and beautiful.
Have a brilliant mind and can guide and mentor you in all things.
Are creative and artistic and always a source of wonder.
Understand you perfectly.
Love you unconditionally.
Are a challenge and initially resist you.
Are mysterious and a puzzle to be solved.
Are always there and available, with no glaring faults.
Are powerful and can sweep you off your feet in every sense of the word.
Are rich and can provide for you and give you security and comfort.
Are passionate and intense in their desires.
Will respect and honor you and treat you right.
Need you and your love.
10. If you had a choice, you would like to be less...
11. Your favorite time of the day is:
12. Your favorite entertainment involves:
Science Fact and Fiction
Action and Adventure
Nature and Outdoors
13. You believe the world will end in:
Fiery asteroid apocalypse
Intergalactic alien war
Earth world war
Great floods, hurricanes, and rising sea levels
Global pandemics and starvation
I don't know.
I don't care.
What a silly question the world will never end.
14. Your gut instinct tells you that:
The universe is cyclical at some point it will slow down its expansion rate and will start collapsing and end in a Big Crunch after all things come together. But immediately another Big Bang will occur, starting the eternal cycle over.
The universe will expand indefinitely, and probably forever, due to the amount of mass present in the universe.
There is no way to speculate or make a valid prediction about the fate of the universe with the data presently available to us. The evidence is inconclusive.
The universe is a vast multiverse dream. It's everything and it's nothing. It's possible that it is not real. And it is pointless to think or worry about it.
15. Your greatest fear is:
Death and permanent oblivion.
Pain and suffering.
Boredom and frustration.
Despair and futility.
Uncertainty, aimlessness, and confusion.
Dishonor and shunning.
Weakness and disability.
Ignorance and narrow-minded stupidity.
Not enough time to complete your life goals.
Loss of your loved ones.
Having no purpose.
16. Your enemies...
Laugh at you.
Are out to get you.
My friend, I have no enemies.
I am my own greatest enemy.
17. In the Bible (Genesis), God designates man as the Steward of Creation. Regardless of your personal beliefs, to be the Steward of Creation is:
To rejoice along with all.
To do with as you please.
To change for the better.
To preserve intact.
18. When do you think about love and romance?
Almost all the time.
When I am bored.
When I see attractive people.
When I watch a romantic movie.
When I read a steamy book.
When I am lonely.
When I am in the mood.
When I am angry.
When my partner or mate suggests it.
When I am not tired.
19. War is...
Always a great wrong.
To be avoided.
Necessary to bring eventual stability and a strong peace.
Necessary when faced with real evil.
Exciting in a secret and lurid kind of way.
Good for the economy.
Good for patriotism and inspiring national unity.
A method of bringing about change.
Just history repeating itself.
A cleansing force for society.
An atrocity with no moral excuse.
Will eventually result in destruction of all life on earth.
An example of human tribal stupidity.
20. The colors of your bedroom decor are:
Deep, dark, and rich.
Neutrals such as beige, cream, and tan.
Grays and blues.
Violet, lavender, and purples.
Browns and earth tones.
Vibrant, loud, and primary.
Bright, colorful, and cheerful.
21. On an Ark-Ship, you choose to become:
22. Your favorite meal on Atlantis is:
23. After you arrive on Atlantis and settle in, you would prefer to explore:
Helios System Outposts and Space Stations.
Poseidon night life.
Remote Atlantean provinces.
Museums, Libraries, and Cultural Institutions.
Atlantean natural wonders outdoors.
The feeds on Atlantean TV while relaxing at home.
Atlantean books, music, and other media recordings while relaxing at home.
The Games of the Atlantis Grail! The Games are Forever!
24. Choose one image out of these four:
25. Your world is about to be destroyed in a fiery asteroid apocalypse, an extinction-level event. What would you do?
Methodically try to find out what rescue options exist.
Join a mob and go on a violent protest rampage.
Spend all your time doing what you love to do.
Spend as much time as possible with the people you love.
Do the wild and crazy things on your bucket list.
Hole up in a bunker with a huge supply of food and survival supplies.
Join a militia to try to keep the order in these final days life must go on, and people need help.
Join a religious group and pray, purifying yourself for the afterlife.
Pretend that nothing is happening and continue with your daily routine.
26. Choose one image out of these four:
27. You are on an Ark-Ship traveling to the distant colony planet Atlantis. What one thing would you miss the most from Earth, your former home?
Sunsets, the quality of daylight, and natural wonders of Earth.
Your family and loved ones.
Your native country of birth.
The traditions of your community.
The clothing and daily habits of your former life on Earth.
28. Choose one image out of these four:
29. You have to leave Earth, your home, and everything you know and love, forever. What one thing do you take with you?
Family photo album.
Your favorite book.
A pouch of jewelry, both "smart" and traditional heirloom.
30. Choose one image out of these four:
31. You find yourself having to enter the Games of the Atlantis Grail as a Contender.... Which Category do you choose?